Thursday, November 22, 2012

MDC general contractors inc. New investors grade custom home packages.

If your real estate investment company is looking for a highly qualified custom home builder, please contact us. We are activily building in the Nashville and surounding areas. Our business is expanding and we have several building packages for different price points.  These pricing packages are the newest and most up to date price per square foot packages available.  We basically have three investor grade custom packages. Contact us today for specific pricing and options.  MDC general contractors has been building in the Nashville area for over 20 years and know the market and can be your consultant for your specific investment ideas.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. 20 years in the industry is quit impressive. This is the type of experience homeowners need to take a close look at when deciding on a builder.
    Orlando Building Contractor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had an idea for a new house in the back burner in my mind lately. I still need to think out a few other details of what I want my house to be like. I also need to look into good general contractors who are capable of making my ideas a reality.
    http://cochisetech.net

    ReplyDelete